Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Characters

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. Everyone is welcome to join in. Please be kind and link back to us. Sign the Linky widget so that you can peruse other top ten lists from fellow bloggers and comment on others lists!

This week's Top Ten:
What are your top ten favorite book characters?

1. Ron Weasley- Harry Potter- I've always had a thing for redheads.  2 out of the 3 boyfriends I've had had red hair, as did my best friend throughout high school.

2.  Hagrid- Harry Potter- He's a big teddy bear.
3. Scout- To Kill a Mockingbird
4. Gemma Doyle- A Great and Terrible Beauty series
5. Miss Goodpepper- Saving CeeCee Honeycutt
6. Gale- Hunger Games series
7. Eric Northman- Sookie Stackhouse series
8. Aliena- Pillars of the Earth
9. Anna- Those who Save Us
10. Hermoine- Harry Potter




5 comments:

  1. I love your list! I'm still working on mine but I hope to finish soon. This isn't easy to pick only 10 but it is fun to think about and come up with a list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I wanted to put Eric but I went with good old Sookie. Gemma is a great one too I forgot! Great picks, have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hermione is definitely my favorite HP character...probably because she's a lot like me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's why I like Hermione too. Plus she proves that you can be smart, pretty and still kick ass.

    ReplyDelete