Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Hunger Games and Catching Fire

The Hunger GamesCatching Fire (The Second Book of the Hunger Games)




I am SO excited for the release of Mockingjay! I decided to re-read the first two books during the read a thon I did last week, in order to get ready for Mockingjay.  I enjoyed them both just as much as I did the first time.  I am not going to give a review, because I feel like you have read a million reviews of these books. Instead, I am going to share what I would like to happen.  I am totally Team Gale, but wouldn't be upset if Katniss ended up with Peeta.  I just don't like Peeta as much as I do Gale.  I don't think he would have survived in the arena either time if Katniss hadn't been there.  I hope nobody really important dies.  By that I mean, Katniss, Peeta, Gale, Katniss' mom, Prim (especially her!) and Cinna.  Those are just the characters I like the most.  I hope that they are not sent into the arena again, because I feel that that would be just a repeat.  I think that Mockingjay is going to be about the revolt of the district.  I think they are going to find out that there is a district 13, and everybody will live happily ever after.  What do think will happen? Are you team Peeta or Gale?

1 comment:

  1. Team Gale! I don't want the ending wrapped up too neatly, but a little bit of happiness wouldn't be bad. Although I do think that Cinna is already gone :(

    ReplyDelete