Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

CSN Stores Review


Not too long ago I had the opportunity to review an item from CSN stores.  I wanted a bag that I could use to carry my school stuff around in.  I wanted something that was cute but also functional.  I needed a zipper top, and lots of inside pockets.  I'm usually not fond of pink, but I loved this pattern.  The bag is very good quality.

Another bad picture of the inside:

There are several inside pockets to hold smaller objects.  There is a pocket for a laptop.  There is a ring to put keys on so they do not get lost.  I love everything about this bag.  I love that it is big enough to hold all my stuff and the inner pockets so that everything is not floating around in the bottom.  On the outside there is a smaller pocket on the front and back.  On one side there is a water bottle holder.  The straps even have padding on them.  I highly recommend this bag, and it comes in several other colors and patterns.

Even Newton likes it! But he'll pretty much lay on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment