Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

In My Mailbox


This was a fantastic week for books!


The Red Queen: A Novel (The Cousins' War)









I got my first book for review and I am so excited! I was going to buy this book anyway, because I love Philippa Gregory.  I will have a review up in the next few days.

The Passage
This is another book I have been dying to read because of all of the good buzz from other blogs.  I bought this off Amazon about a month ago and have been patiently waiting for it.  I had it shipped to my mom's house and she sent it to me with other mail.  I usually do this because it's a lot cheaper than paying for shipping to Canada.  I just finished reading it and will have a review up in the next few days.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your review of "The Passage"... I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

    Tamingthebookshelf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous...want Red Queen...I had to add The Passage also to by wishlist because I saw a review for it and it seemed like a good read, can't wait to read your review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous! The Red Queen is on my to buy list and on one of my book-buying sprees, I actually had "The Passage" in my hands, but I was feeling generous, buying books for the teen and the Bebe Boy as well as well as myself and it would have put me over budget! However, I AM getting it next week! I hope you enjoy it; I've read great things about it!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete