Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

1% Well Read Challenge


I have decided to participate in the 1% Well Read Challenge.  You can sign up and find the list of books here.   I have currently read 99 books on the list which I think is pretty good.  Here is the list of books I currently own and am going to read:

1. Moby Dick
2. Half of a Yellow Sun- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
3. Everything is Illuminated- Jonathan Safran Foer
4. The Corrections- Jonathan Franzen
5. Atonement- Ian McEwan
6. The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay- Michael Chabon
7. White Teeth- Zadie Smith
8. Cryptonomicon – Neal Stephenson
9. American Pastoral- Philip Roth
10. Alias Grace- Margaret Atwood
11. American Psycho- Bret Easton Ellis
12. Possession- A.S. Byatt
13. Cat's Eye- Margaret Atwood
14. Midnight's Children- Salman Rushdie
15. The Crying of Lot 49- Thomas Pynchon

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am rather interested in those books on your wish list. I'm going to have to look into that one Sh*t My Dad Says. I'm now following you. :D

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for hopping by my blog. I'm a new follower :) I think I am going to go look at that list of books, thanks for the heads up to this challenge!

    ReplyDelete