1. What are you reading right now? Just finished Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang
2. How many books have you read so far? 3
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? This Lullaby
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Nope
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? My husband broke a glass, and I had to help him clean it up. He also wanted help making dinner.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I don't feel like reading as much as I usually do.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I would have more snacks and drinks.
9. Are you getting tired yet? A little bit.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Not really.