1. Which hour was most daunting for you? I went to sleep around midnight
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? It seemed like the host changes were seamless.
5. How many books did you read? 3
6. What were the names of the books you read? The Corrections, Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang, Like Water for Chocolate
7. Which book did you enjoy most? Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang
8. Which did you enjoy least? I liked them all.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I plan on being a reader again, and maybe a mini challenge host.