Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mailbox Monday

I've been a little MIA lately.  I went to New Orleans for a week with my husband who had a conference there.  My parents, who live 5 hours away, drove up for the weekend to see us.  I haven't seen them in 6 months, so I had a really great time.  Plus, I got to go to Target and Michael's, which we don't have up here.  We saw the French Quarter, which was really neat.  I probably won't be posting very much in the next couple of weeks either, because it's the end of the semester.  I have three big assignments due and 4 finals, so it's going to be hectic.  Yesterday I started volunteering at a library to get some experience, and I had a lot of fun.  Also, I finally got a job! YAY!  Anyway, here are the books I got this week:

Won:


Testimony: A NovelTestimony: A Novel
The Radleys: A NovelThe Radleys: A Novel

Bought:
Zeitoun (Vintage)Zeitoun (Vintage)
You Better Not Cry: Stories for ChristmasYou Better Not Cry: Stories for Christmas
In the WoodsIn the Woods

2 comments:

  1. Testimony is great! Enjoy.

    I love TARGET! I go there all the time. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i love the cover of 'you better not cry!':D

    ReplyDelete