Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

October wrap up

I had a pretty good month this month.  I read more than I did last month, partly because of a few read a thons that I participated in.  I read a lot of really great books.

Room
Chelsea Chelsea bang Bang
The Corrections
Like Water for Chocolate
Wintergirls
This Lullaby
Everything is Going to be Great
The Constant Princess
Speak 
The Queen of Last Hopes
13 Reasons Why

Reviews:
Sh*t My Dad Says
Everything is Going to be Great
Her Fearful Symmetry
Book of Lost Things/Map of the World
Oryx and Crake
The Passage
Room
Precious/Shadow of the Wind/Spent/Last Olympian/The Giver
Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang

Favorite book: I would have to say Room, but they were all really good.
Least favorite: Everything is Going to be Great, but just barely over The Corrections.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I spent the whole month reading the Autobiography of Henry VIII, but I finally finished yay! I loved the Thirteen Reasons Why and Speak. I hear Room is really great I'll have to check it out. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete