Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Gotcha Day, Newton

Isn't he adorable



Three years ago, my husband and I got our adorable kitty, Newton.  We had been looking for a cat for a few weeks.  When I found his picture online, we immediately knew that he was the one.  His picture was so cute; his tongue was stuck out just a tiny bit, something he still does sometimes when he gets really excited. When we went to his foster home, he was the first one to come meet us. It was like it was meant to be!


He loves to curl up on objects that are dark colored. This makes it very hard to see him, especially in the dark.  On more than one occasion, one of us has gotten our feet attacked while getting up in the middle of the night. 

Newton is a total momma's boy.  He especially loves to curl up with me when I am reading on the couch.  He is also very fond of his "grandpa" (my father in law).  This is mostly because he gives Newton a lot of treats just about every day.  He also loves running up and down the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment