Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Buzz Lightyear birthday cake

My adorable nephew, Mathew, turned 6 this past weekend.  It's pretty crazy that he is that old already.  My husband and I started dating a few months before he was born.  I didn't get to meet him until he was at least a year old because I was still down in Florida.  He looks exactly like my husband did when he was little.   Mathew loves Buzz Lightyear and I was excited to make a cake for him.  I had quite a few things go wrong, but I think it came out okay.  He liked it, and that's all that matters.


Isn't he adorable?

3 comments:

  1. That was a beautiful cake, delicious also. And yes, he is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda that is an swesome looking cake. You did a fantastic job. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job on the cake and your nephew is adorable!

    ReplyDelete