Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Read-a-thon week: Day #3



I have been participating in the Read-a-thon this week, but I haven't had time to participate in the daily activities. Also, my blog is not old enough to organize it. I decided to participate in day #3 because I really liked the idea.

To complete today's activity you must:

•Create a post sharing with us 3 blogs that you love. They can be new, old, or just underappreciated.

•Your post should include the blog's title, url link, and a small blurb about why you enjoy this blog so much.

I follow a TON of blogs, most of them book blogs.

Booking With Bingo- I think this was one of the first book blogs that I found. She is a fellow Floridian, and a fan of the college I went to Florida State University. Her posts are always cheerful and happy, and I love the graphics she uses. She has giveaways regularly and I have won several books from her.

Lit Lists- This blog gives a new list every day of books in a specific topic. I really like this one because if I like a topic, I usually want to read more books about it.

Book Lovers Never Go To Bed Alone
- This blog is a little different. It is pictures of bookshelves and libraries from around the world. I love looking at the beautiful shelves and imagining my future library in my future house.

Read-a-thon progress:
The Sea of Monsters- finished 4/5
The Canterbury Tales- finished 4/6
Maus- finished 4/7
The Titan's Curse- finished 4/7
Outlander- reading- page 50
A Dirty Job- reading

No comments:

Post a Comment