1. What are you reading right now? Schindler's List, Outlander, The Rescue
2. How many books have you read so far? 1
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Finishing The Rescue
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? I finished my homework due next week.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I got tired about 3 and took a short nap.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How many people are participating. It's wonderful!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Next time, I'm going to read shorter books.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Nope.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Lots of caffeine! I am switching books after 50 pages or so to mix things up.