Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

I'm back!

My apologies for not posting for a while.  I have been extremely busy the last couple of months.  I have also been suffering from a blogging burnout.  I started to feel like reviewing books was something that I had to do not something that was fun any more.  I think I just needed a bit of a break.  I finished by second semester of library school in April.  I am now halfway to becoming a librarian!  

Here are the books I read while I was away:

22. The Handmaid’s Tale
23. All over the map
24. Unwind
25. Looking for Alaska
26. Squirrel meets chipmunk
27. Call me Russell
28. What they don’t teach you in library school
29. Helen of Troy
30. Running the books
31. Half of a yellow sun
32. The likeness
33. The 19th wife
34. Children of witches
35. Deweys 9 lives
36. The sentimentalists
37. The immortal life of henrietta lacks
38. Beside the sea
39. We need to talk about kevin
40. The ballad of trenchmouth taggart
41. Faithful place
42. The Radleys
43. When men become gods
44. Sing you home
45. The Gendarme
46. Firefly Lane
47. Revolution
48. Dead Reckoning
49. Elixir
50. The memory of water
51. Ravens
52. An abundance of Katherines
53. Tender is the night
54. Raven stole the moon
55. The moon looked down
56. Gunn’s Golden Rules
57. THe buccaneers
58. Bumped
59. Shattered dreams
60. Love, lust and faking it
61. Call it sleep
62. Valley of the Dolls   
63. The Tiger’s Wife
64. Sophie’s Choice
65. A visit from the goon squad
66. Flowers in the attic
67. The memory of love
68. Beauty queens
69. White noise
70. Sound and the fury
71. Inside out
72. The lake of dreams
73. Cruel shoes
74. Abandon
75. The earth, my butt and other big round things
76. The last of the mohicans

Bloggers, have you ever gone through a blogging burnout?  What did you do to get your mojo back?

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I so understand about blogging burnout! I got caught up in quantity that it took most of my time and worst yet the quality of my reviews went downhill! Anyway, I'm often on this wagon so I'm not sure I ever got my mojo back. I tried by doing brief reviews of several books on one post so that I spend less time blogging. --I suppose pace yourself so as to avoid burnout again. --Good luck!

    ReplyDelete