Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dewey's Read-a-thon


Along with the Clear Away the Clutter Read-a-thon, I am also participating in Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon. This will be my second time participating and I had a lot of fun during the first one. For those of you who haven't heard about this event, it is a day where you try to read for 24 hours straight. This event takes place on Saturday, April 10th. My goal this year for both read-a-thons is to finish 10 books. Here is the list I have so far.

The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson #3)
Maus vol. 2
Flying Changes- Sara Gruen
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy- Douglas Adams
The Major Plays- Anton Chekhov
The Rescue- Nicholas Sparks
Shanghai Girls- Lisa See
Hound of the Baskervilles- Arthur Conan Doyle
A Dirty Job- Christopher Moore
Kim- Rudyard Kipling
Gap Creek- Robert Morgan
Around the World in 80 Days- Jules Verne
The Canterbury Tales

3 comments:

  1. I'm participating in both too! They overlap so we get to count our time to both read-a-thons on the 10th. Happy Reading Tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly! I've never heard of this, but it sounds amazing. My husband would divorce me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like good selections. I loved Gap Creek!

    ReplyDelete