Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

July wrap up

I can't believe it's already August! That means I only have one month left before I go back to school. This is my last school year. 

July was a great month for me, both book wise and in general.  I saw the Harry Potter movie, went to see Paul McCartney in concert, and found out I could go see my parents.  I am going next week and haven't seen them since Christmas.

Here is what I read this month:

77. Petals on the wind
78. Outside In
79. When will there be good news
80. Lady Oracle
81. If there be thorns  
82. The raising  
83. Surviving the angel of death 
84. Beloved  
85. Cinder and ella   
86. Backseat Saints 
87. The joyful child- Norman Ravvin  
88. One for the money 
89. A key to the Louvre   
90. The twisted thread  
91. Seeds of yesterday
92. 5 very good reasons to punch a dolphin in the mouth  
93.  Started early, took my dog
94. What happened to serenity?
95. The Lake   
96. Riptide 
97. The poisoned house 
98. Scars 
99. If you ask me
100.  Of bees and mist

Favorite book of the month: Backseat Saints

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow...great month!


    Glad you are getting a chance to see your parents. I remember finishing my BA and so scared to leave school.

    ReplyDelete