Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Half Year Round Up

I have seen several blogs do a round up since we are now half way through 2010.  Last year was the first year I kept track of what and how many books I read. My goal last year was 100, and I met that goal with 102.  This year I decided to up my goal a little bit with 125.  However, I did not know that I would have the plethora of free time that I have had the last few months.  So far this year I have read 90 books.  Since I am so close to my goal, I am going to up it to 150.  Here is my top 10 list of books read this year.  Note: I have read a few series and am counting the series as 1 book.  My list is in no particular order.

1.  The Hunger Games series- Suzanne Collins
2. The Gemma Doyle series- Libba Bray
3. The Lost City of Z- David Grann
4. The Help- Kathryn Stockett
5. Pillars of the Earth- Ken Follett
6. When She Flew- Jennie Shortridge
7. Year of the Flood- Margaret Atwood
8. Portrait of an Unkown Woman- Vanora Bennett
9. The Girl Who Stopped Swimming- Joshilyn Jackson
10. The Heretic's Daughter- Kathleen Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment